Thank you for your support of APEGA Nexus.
Our inaugural virtual conference was a huge success with 700 attendees from around the world.
We invite you to join us for Nexus 2022 on June 8 & 9, 2022.
Staying current in your field and being aware of trends are challenging for every professional. The APEGA Nexus Conference offers you a choice of 25 sessions and 3 keynote presentations over two days, featuring engaging and practical sessions for engineers and geoscientists.
Participating in this annual conference will help you learn and network with your peers while you earn up to 11 Continuing Professional Development hours by attending sessions and participating in networking. Your custom conference session selections support your own unique learning and development needs, and apply to professionals across disciplines and industries.
This year’s sessions fall into 5 different streams. You are welcome to pick and choose sessions from each stream freely—the only limitation is that each session is only offered once!
APEGA’s biggest professional development event is going virtual!
Advantages of a virtual conference:
- You can attend from anywhere in the province or the world!
- Save on travel costs and participate from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Presenters can join from anywhere in the world giving us greater access to distinguished professionals.
- Virtual networking sessions will enable you to connect with people outside of your day-to-day reach, allowing for richer knowledge sharing and the potential to create a broader network with professionals you wouldn’t normally meet.
- Online delivery provides convenient access to resources and content.
The 2022 Conference Theme is: Advance & Aspire
This stream will focus on the regulatory aspects of APEGA.
This stream will focus on technical aspects across contexts.
This stream will focus on innovative ideas that can be applied across professions.
This stream will focus on business knowledge that can help advance your career.
This stream will focus on the career development of all attendees.
2022 Conference Schedule
Check back in 2022 for information on sessions and speakers!